Your Holiday Guide This Season
It’s officially giving season! Gift your loved ones something unique and special that they’ll cherish forever. Whether you’re looking to nab something for a friend, family member or neighbor, here are five local shops to visit in Manteca.
- There’s nothing better than a great antique find. From unique jewelry to one-of-a-kind home décor, Twice Is Niceis the perfect place to shop for someone on your extra-nice list. With frequent discounts on all their vintage merchandise—stop by and check out their revolving inventory and gift someone a timeless treasure.
- Tipton’s Stationery & Gifts, Inc. promises gifts that come from the heart for every occasion. Consider the gift of a smooth customized pen engraved and personalized with a heartfelt message for your loved one. They’ll think of you every time they write.
- German Glas Werkscarries stained-glass art handcrafted on-site. Consider an ornate lampshade or window panel for a truly unique and beautiful gift.
- If you have kids in your life, stop by Simply Irresistible Children’s Boutique for unique playwear, sleepwear and bathing suits, with sizes ranging from infant to 10 years old. They also offer nursery décor that promises to be one of a kind.
- Janis Music Co. is well stocked throughout the holiday season with acoustic and electric guitars, drums and electronic pianos for the budding and seasoned musician in your life. Give the gift of song to a music lover this holiday season.
For the party host on your list, inspire them with this book of distinctive cheese board creations. And to complement their spread at their next soiree, add on delectable wine from the nearby Lodi wine country or hand crafted olive oil from Brightland.
No matter where you choose to shop season, you can cross every person off your holiday list this year with this list of gems.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to stay in touch with everything happening at The Collective.